Find Your Inner Athlete
there’s one in all of us!
Find Your Inner Athlete is designed to help you discover or re-find your more athletic self. This is about feeling good, having life energy and learning about nutrition and mindset so you can make informed choices, not just for the duration of this plan, but far beyond it.
For a one-off purchase of £99 you will have immediate access to the Personal Best app and 12 weeks of fitness and nutrition coaching.
I offer a range of other online services to suit different goals and budgets so please do book a call or email me and I’d be happy to provide you with more information regarding these.
What will I get?
Your mojo back! But seriously….
- Movement prep starting right at the beginning because I appreciate you may not have exercised regularly for a while.
- Progressive, enjoyable exercise routines that you can perform at home, designed not only to increase your fitness, strength and mobility but also to increase your confidence as you see your improvements.
- Weekly nutrition coaching both via the app and also from within the private Face Book group. There is so much misinformation out there, I want to show you that you don’t have to be ‘perfect’ (whatever that even is) to reach your goals and feel amazing.
- 3 recipe booklets comprising over 30 easy, delicious recipes.
- Access to a private FB group for support, banter and extra content relevant to you, whether it’s confidence and mindset, or celebrating your achievements. Change isn’t always easy, but it’s amazing what you can do with support from others.
Frequently Asked Questions
when does the plan start?
On signing up you will be asked for a one-off payment on £99. As soon as payment has been made, you will receive a welcome email along with log in details and a link to download the app. Once inside you will have access to the first session so that you can familiarise yourself with everything. There is also a nutrition video to watch.
The actual exercise plan will start on the first Monday after you sign up.
what do i need?
Mat – not absolutely essential but it will make the mat based exercises more comfortable to do.
Resistance band – medium resistance band will be fine
Kettlebell – if you already have a selection of dumbbells, use them instead that’s no problem at all. They are however, an awesome addition to a home gym set up. If you are a complete beginner then maybe go for a 4-8kg kettlebell for the upper body work and a 6-12kg one for the lower body work.
We do at various points use a step as well, but you can improvise with a safe, sturdy chair.
If you are at all unsure about equipment and would like some links to the items I use myself, just drop me a message and I’ll help you figure it out. Don’t worry if you don’t have them at the start, there will be time to purchase and if not, we can improvise!
how long are the sessions?
For the main part you should be able to finish in 30-40 minutes though the first couple of times may take a little longer as you get used to the app.
How easy is the app to use?
It’s pretty intuitive so you will probably be just fine to get started with it straight away, but I have included a screen recording showing you around the app to help you get the very most out of it. If I can use it, trust me, you’ll be fine!
Have further questions?
126 High St, Clophill